At GiG we provide iGaming solutions to our partners based on innovative technology, offering an end to end range of products and services, effectively providing a “one stop shop” for anybody wanting to launch their online casino operation. Not only that, but we strive to be the industry-leading platform and media provider delivering world-class solutions to our iGaming partners and their customers.
We are a diverse, multicultural team of talents, with more than 400 colleagues spread across three main locations. We have a very horizontal and direct approach, where people are expected to take full responsibility for their area of work and strive to be the best in it.
About the team
As the Product Owner for Core you will work closely with multiple stakeholders within Gaming Innovation Group to define the requirements for the one of our business teams. This role will be working closely to various teams in GiG such as Compliance, Information Security, Games and Data Warehouse amongst others.
What can I get involved in?
- Drive the delivery of the roadmap with the development teams in agile iterations whilst making sure that the maximum value is achieved by aligning with the product strategy.[
- Own, plan and prioritize the product backlog, ensuring that it is always managed and up to date
- Collect and define user centric requirements to ensure the best possible user experience within our products.
- Build business requirement documentation, and ensure sign off on design, requirements and solution before development starts.
- Break down deliverables into user stories, with detailed acceptance criteria along with any work flows and wireframes.
- Identify any cross domain requirements and collaborate with other product owners within the organization, ensuring that end-to-end solutions are delivered as a whole.
- Have an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
- Be instrumental in the final sign off of features and products before they go to market.
- Conduct any release planning and update stakeholders with the status of deliverables.
- Keep the development team engaged and motivated.
- Research and analyze market, the users, ensuring that our products always remain competitive.
Who you are
- Proficient in both written and spoken English.
What we offer:
– Paid summer internship for 11 weeks
– Coaching and mentoring
– Free Lunches
-Gym in the office