GiG media is looking for a product owner for a role similar to an air traffic controller. You will be constantly overseeing multiple projects and your job is to help the critical projects land safely. You will have to maneuver around stakeholders and make sure that all ideas are valued and decided upon.
You will own a set of casino and sports affiliate sites, where your job will be to analyze and pick up websites with high potential and realise that potential, creating the product strategy and vision.
About the team:
Our product team is really joyful and high-energy. We have a positive environment where we feel we can accomplish great things together, but also where each individual has the opportunity to elevate their products and career to a higher level.
Who are we?
Gaming Innovation Group is the industry leading iGaming and sports betting provider, working in one of the most competitive branches of online marketing. GiG is a multinational company with a vibrant company culture where GiGsters play hard but work even harder. In the Media site of the business we are +120 employees, and we work with IT-driven marketing and offer B2B and B2C marketing services to some of the biggest operators in the online sports betting and casino industry.
- Be an integral part of an agile development team
- Collaborate closely with product designers
- Create, refine and prioritize product backlog items
- Help devs organise work via Scrum in Jira
Product strategy and vision:
- Do market research to make sure our product is competitive
- Know your customer
- Make difficult decisions based on what would bring the most value
- Communicate with marketing and SEO stakeholders frequently
- Dare to say “no”
- You are analytical, structured and able to bring order into the most entangled cases
- Assertive and not afraid to engage with any stakeholder
- Able to always see the bigger picture
- Have prior experience in product, digital marketing or development
- Speak English and Latvian fluently