Gaming Innovation Group is looking for an experienced UI/UX designer with excellent aesthetic judgement and willingness to collaborate within a fast paced team environment. You’ll be designing alongside some of the best product designers within the industry working on multiple projects, focusing on our flagship Media product. Your work will cover many different markets and need to be adapted to localise our product offering.
What you will be doing:
- Collaborate with product owners and stakeholders to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals, and overall customer experience.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to development
- Conceptualise original ideas that bring simplicity and user-friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Design simple, elegant, data-driven, user-centric experiences that delight users and show good levels of customer conversion.
- Solve problems within a team environment consisting of SEO, Content, Sales + UX to cater to each stakeholders requirements whilst upholding good levels of design theory
- Build functional prototypes to validate and test your designs
- Participate in product testing and follow up with data based on design proposals
- Look for opportunities to solve problems in unique and innovative ways
- Help maintain visual and brand consistency between all products and outlets
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in digital product design.
- You bring a user-centric approach along with superb visual design skills.
- Highly proficient with design and prototyping tools such as Figma, Adobe XD, Sketch etc. (We use Figma).
- Clear understanding of UI principles and the creation/ managing of design systems
- A proven track record of designing and shipping successful products for mobile and web.
- An open mind with a learning mentality and a sense of curiosity.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A portfolio that showcases your work and process.
- Understanding of HTML and CSS is considered a bonus.