We are looking for a Junior Graphic Designer with a strong aesthetic sensibility and passion for graphic design, be open to learning more and creating impressive designs. You will work under the supervision of a Senior Designer to produce high-quality work and, in addition,. You will work closely with the product and content teams to create beautiful and captivating imagery.
- Ensure visual identity is consistent across all visual branding and communications.
- Monitor and maintain quality and ensure accuracy and consistency of all brand material.
- Collaborate with the creative and SEO/Content team on timelines, projects, campaigns and creative direction.
- Design and implement creative graphics for website, app images, canva templates and social media banners (rich and static).
- Work directly with the team to execute brand creative that translates marketing objectives into designs that are clear, compelling, visually exciting, and easy to understand.
- Ensure the timely and accurate production of all material produced.
- A strong portfolio which clearly shows strong communication design skills.
- Prior experience as a Graphic Designer. Experience in the iGaming industry or a Digital Agency environment will be considered an asset.
- Proficient use of Adobe Suite, especially Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
- Experienced in Adobe After Effects, Figma and Canva would be a plus.
- Ability to adapt the creatives based on brand guidelines and between different channels.
- Have an excellent eye for detail.
- Strong core skills in establishing visual hierarchy, layout, typography, and colour effectively.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Good time management and communication skills.
- Hybrid Working Mode
- Flexible working hours
- Private Healthcare
- GiG Fit Benefit
- Free Lunches
- Free Parking
- Gym at the office!
If you like challenges and you think you have experience in the requested requirements, do not hesitate to apply, this is your opportunity, become a GiGster!