We are looking for a Creative Designer to enhance and develop the brand and vision of one of our flagship products. You will be responsible for all visual output covering 12 different markets! Working closely alongside our Product and Content teams to ensure maximum impact and brand recognition is reached across all visual elements on the site, and spot gaps for innovative ideas or places for improvement to always strive for perfection!
To be successful in this role you will need extensive knowledge in Adobe Suite, modern design trends, techniques and styles and how to implement these visions into our products.
Your vision needs to coincide with the direction of the products that are being built, and help elevate our brand to new heights.
- Managing creative tasks from concept to delivery
- Dealing with stakeholders briefs and feedback and handling your own time in Jira
- Generate fresh concepts that are relevant to the business and stay up to date with latest design trends
- Liaising with Product Designers to help create high fidelity prototypes by populating UI concepts with custom visuals
- Ensuring quality remains the same once assets are delivered to the stakeholders – Keeping an eye on the sites that content are sticking with the product vision and on-brand
- Assisting in the creation of style guides that non-designers can abide by
- Understanding the best sizing and aspect ratios for all imagery to be able to prepare asset packs
- Conducting audits of existing pages across the site to ensure high standards throughout
- 3-5 Years+ of experience in a graphic design role
- Proficient in Adobe Suite
- Good understanding and taste in current design trends
- Solid understanding of use of images for web optimisation
- A strong ability with photomanipulation or illustration
- iGaming experience considered an asset
- Some understanding of HTML/CSS considered an asset