Are you passionate about automation? Do you want to join a team of talented individuals focusing on building and maintaining CI/CD, IaaC and Container Orchestration.
- Responsible for the overall health, performance, and capacity of gaming platform services
- Monitor and manage the core gaming platform to ensure SLAs are met
- Build and manage systems, infrastructure and applications through automation
- Develop strategy, processes, and shape our existing infrastructure and support procedures
- Regularly check code into our continuous integration pipeline
You’d be really excited to:
You will serve as a primary point responsible for the overall health, performance, and capacity of gaming platform services. This can involve troubleshooting issues across the entire stack: hardware, software, application and network, and other days, identify and drive opportunities to improve automation for the company.
- Gain deep application-level knowledge of the systems as well as contributing to their overall design and drive standardization efforts across multiple disciplines and services
- Manage timely resolution of all critical and/or complex problems meeting SLA requirements
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of management and all stakeholders
- Develop, configure and optimize service and application monitoring and telemetry
- Assist in the rollouts and deployment of new product features and installations
- Develop tools to improve our ability to rapidly deploy and effectively monitor applications and services in a large-scale environment
- Work closely with development teams to ensure that platforms are designed with “operability” in mind.
You’re really awesome at:
- Hands on experience including, but not limited to:
- Familiarity with maintaining long-lived APIs
- Familiarity with the Atlassian Suite [Confluence/JIRA]
- Familiarity with Kubernetes and Docker
- Excellent ability to script
- Experience running a multi-node/ multi-tier web application architectures
- Experience with Message Queueing tools such as RabbitMQ
- Experience in monitoring, reporting and alerting using industry leading tools
- Experience with Continuous Integration tools such as TeamCity & Jenkins
- Experience with Continuous Deployment tools such as Octopus Deploy
- Experience with cloud computing platforms and services such as Microsoft Azure & Amazon Web Services
- Intermediate level experience supporting Linux and Windows systems
- Experience working with virtualization software
Start date: As soon as possible really. Let’s talk about it.
Last application date: We’ll hire as soon as we find a match, apply now.
Location: Malta / Remote
As a diverse and inclusive employer, GiG encourages applications from all sections of the community