We are seeking a Quality Assurance Engineer with strong interpersonal skills that can work with our talented team of engineers, product teams and other QA engineers to develop and test world-class iGaming solutions.
You'll work closely across multi-functional development teams to help discover, recreate, and debug issues. You will also have the opportunity to contribute and grow our automation testing functionality and frameworks.
You will be part of the Magic Middleware team responsible for developing the GiG Magic Content Management System (CMS). The CMS is a powerful tool that provides Casino operators with the functionality to customise the content, manage games, automate promotions and much more. The team is also responsible for managing APIs for our frontends partner's and our internal Casino Front-end platform “Wand” to consume.
Join us, and you'll be part of a team that loves trying out new ideas, creating impactful solutions, thinking big, and thrives on being at the forefront of the latest technologies.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Estimate, prioritise, plan and coordinate testing activities.
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs.
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs.
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements.
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts.
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Strong Testing background with an excellent understanding of the Test Lifecycle and Testing Best Practices.
- Experience in working within an agile environment.
- Experience with cross-device and cross-browser testing.
- Self-motivated with a strong capability of fast learning.
- Technical understanding of web/mobile technologies.
- Experience with bug-tracking systems. (Jira)
- Experience with versioning systems. (Git)
- Experience with CI. (GitLab, Bitbucket, Jenkins)
- Have the ability to multi-task, prioritize and be able to work on your own initiative.
- Fluent spoken and written English.
- Experience with test automation, testing frameworks are a plus.
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
What we offer
- Full-time employment, with a flexible schedule.
- Whatever training you need to develop in your job.
- Private healthcare and GiG Fit Benefit.
- The laptop you need.
- The option to work anywhere in European timezones.
- Free Lunches.
- Free Parking.