We are looking for a talented and highly driven Junior Technical Support Engineer to join our team!
Our Technical support engineers provide troubleshooting and tech support services to a wide range of internal stakeholders and external clients. We want to find a natural problem solver to take ownership of customer issues and help find effective resolutions.
What you will be doing as a Junior Technical Support engineer at GiG:
- Responding to technical support tickets.
- Contacting clients through our service operations team to find out the nature of technical issues.
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting live incidents and software issues.
- Proposing simple and effective solutions.
- Providing basic software training.
- Maintaining good client relations.
- Completing technical documentation and detailed reports.
- Participating in and driving incident post mortem reviews, and driving ongoing improvement.
- Contributing towards our on-call technical support system.
Experience and skills that are important for success in this role:
- Strong attention to detail.
- Knowledge of back-end systems, web services, and APIs.
- Ability to troubleshoot complex software issues.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills – including communicating cross-functionally and across management levels.
- The ability to think outside the box, identifying and creating smart solutions.
- An in-depth understanding of agile methodologies.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field will be considered an asset.
- Bonus Points: Experience with either Node.js or Go languages and technologies such as ElasticSearch / Postgres / RethinkDB.
Who we are:
We are a diverse, multicultural team of talents, with over 400 colleagues spread across three primary locations. We have a very horizontal and direct approach, where people are expected to take full responsibility for their area of work and strive to be the best in it. The reward here is full trust in you and your capabilities to make the right decision.
What we offer
- Salary between 30000€ – 35000€ gross per year
- 100% Remote Working/Hybrid Working Mode
- Flexible working hours
- Private Healthcare
- GiG Fit Benefit
- Free Lunches
- Free Parking