An IT Project Manager (PM) is responsible for leading specific project or projects through initiation, discovery, planning, execution, control, and completion where you’ll deal with both formal and informal interactions.
As the project manager, your job is to plan, budget, oversee and document all aspects of the specific project you are working on. Project managers may work closely with upper management to make sure that the scope and direction of each project is on schedule, as well as other departments for support. Project managers might work by themselves, or be in charge of a team to get the job done.
You’d be really excited to:
– Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
– Develop a detailed project plan and create comprehensive project documentations to track progress
– Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
– Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and budget.
– Ensure resource availability and allocation
– Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
– Report and escalate to management as needed
– Perform risk management to minimize project risks
– Establish and maintain relationships with internal departments as well as third parties/vendors
– Direct point of contact with GIG B2B partners and being the bridge between all GIG verticals.
You’re really awesome at:
We are looking for a person that really makes a strong, positive impression and maintains high levels of activity and produces great results through people. As such, passion for the industry and a sense of urgency a highly desirable.
If you want to succeed in this position, you understand the requirements for good-to-great collaboration and aim to achieve common goals. It is important that you build sound relationships based on mutual trust and openness.
Consideration, respect and trust. People generally respond according to the way they are treated. If you give a little, you will invariably get a lot back. You will need to ensure your team are managed and developed and performance is reviewed through regular, two-way feedback.
You’re also good at:
– You are structured and able to have several tasks in motion at the same time.
– Experience of working with B2B partners and manage expectations
– Leadership Skills: You will have to keep your teams motivated and support in team conflicts.
– Time Management: You will be working with internal teams, customers and management, often spinning multiple plates at once.
– Budgeting: Project managers are expected to keep and maintain a budget in almost every field. You will need to be confident in using math skills to make sure you know where your company’s money is going.
– Analytical Skills: You will also need analytical skills to be able to solve problems that may come up during a typical work day. You will be analyzing data and making decisions that affect the project on a regular basis.
– Passion and high knowledge of iGaming are considered a plus