As part of the Big Data Team, you will be using trailblazing technologies to develop solutions that empower business users with self-service analytics. The most exciting aspect of the job is that you get to redesign Business Intelligence solutions using game-changing technologies that are predominantly evolving into becoming more mainstream. You will be required to work on solution analysis and design, data modelling, OLAP development whilst maintaining our existing implementations. You will be working closely with Product Management to exceed the expectations of many stakeholders within a data-driven iGaming platform provider.
You’re really awesome at:
- Sound knowledge of SQL
- Experience with visualisation tools such as Qlikview, Qliksense, Sisense or Tableau
- Applied understanding of source control methodologies (Git, SVN)
- Applied understanding of CICD
- Good understanding of the iGaming Industry
- Has experience with dockerised applications
- Used distributed version control systems
- Excellent team player
- Meticulous and passionate about your work
You’re also good at:
- Analytical mindset
- Hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Can collaborate in scoping exercises
- Mentoring skills
- Have worked with both Linux and Windows environments.
What will you get in this role?
You’ll give us your ideas and knowledge, and if we’re a good match we’ll back you up with a salary you can be proud of, amazing industry perks like daily breakfast and lunch, and in house gym. We love beer Fridays, and so will you, and our barista serves us the best coffee money doesn’t buy! On top of the perks, you’ll even get to work with the best talent the industry has to offer
Start date: As soon as possible really. Let’s talk about it.
Last application date: We’ll hire as soon as we find a match, apply now.
As a diverse and inclusive employer, GiG encourages applications from all sections of the community.