We are looking for a Backend Developer (.Net) to join our Software Engineering department which is responsible for delivering innovative software solutions in an agile environment.
The team are an eclectic bunch of talented developers.
You’ll be really excited to:
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use and maintain the back-end systems.
- Implement efficient and performant backend code.
- Provide realistic estimates for requests, fixes, and new ideas.
- Cooperate with the multiple teams in implementing new functionality.
- To look at a problem and come up with practical solutions.
- Write unit tests with mocked code.
- Write clear and precise technical documentation.
You’re really awesome at:
- Someone able to demonstrate the use of latest .NET Technologies (DotNet Core, WebSockets, WebAPI).
- Someone experienced in Microservices architecture, Events and Event Streaming.
- Have prior knowledge or willing to learn Actor Based Modelling (Microsoft Orleans).
- Someone with a comprehensive understanding of object-oriented and service-oriented application development.
- Plan and work autonomously and within a team, following the Agile Methodology and having a deep understanding of Source Control and GIT Flow.
- Experience with multi-threading and concurrency.
- Experience with debugging, performance profiling and optimization.
- Experience with client/server or N-tier architectures.
- Experience with Testing Frameworks (NUnit or XUnit) is a nice to have.
- Experience with Atlassian Suite (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket) is a nice to have.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, or related field will be considered an asset.
- Ideally have a minimum of 4 years of experience in a similar role.