The Service Management Team is looking to recruit an Atlassian administrator to support and meet organisational requirements. This is a hands-on role primarily responsible for all aspects of ensuring flawless business operations using Atlassian’s cloud platform suite of tools. You will be setting up automation, work flows, and integrations with other internal systems.
- Perform Atlassian administration tasks.
- Analyze, review, and document current setup to determine potential areas of improvement.
- Align Atlassian suite with projects and teams’ needs.
- Communicate and share knowledge with internal and external contacts at all levels.
- Manage multiple projects with tight deadlines.
- Support Jira, Confluence, Opsgenie, Bitbucket and Jira Service Management (formerly known as Service Desk).
- Configure and administer Atlassian products.
- Manage global settings including users and groups, roles, global permissions, and schemes.
- Create projects, configure project permissions, and assist project/space administrators.
- Implementation of business logic within modules such as Automation for Jira and EazyBI.
- Proactively plan and implement upgrades for the Atlassian product suite and related plugins.
- Integration with other Corporate tools.
- Create and maintain detailed technical and customer facing documentation.
- At least 2 years of relevant technical experience in managing Atlassian products.
- Excellent written and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with Atlassian troubleshooting and general scripting knowledge.
- Deep understanding of the Atlassian cloud application framework for custom development as well as experience leveraging the Jira APIs.
- Experience working in the Agile development process and good understanding of various phases of the software development lifecycle.
- Deep knowledge of the Jira platform to manage and create JIRA workflows, field configurations, screen, permission and notification schemes.
- Proactive and motivated to deliver.
- Ability to articulate and simplify complex solutions.
- Efficient, able to multi-task and possess a winning attitude.
- Comfortable in an agile and fast-moving organisation.
Within your first review, you will gain an understanding of GiGs application ecosystem, the most common workflows and our Atlassian suite. Within the first six months, you will be actively implementing changes and interacting with other engineering teams to discuss improvements.
What’s in it for you?
- You will get a feel of what it is really like to work in the dynamic iGaming industry, while also gaining newfound knowledge.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Private Healthcare
- GiG Fit Benefit