As an Agile Coach, you will work closely with various teams and stakeholders including other Agile coaches, Scrum masters, Team lead, Tech Lead, Product Owners, Product managers, technical and business stakeholders. Being comfortable interacting with senior members is crucial to this role.
You will be responsible for the development of Agile best practices across, working with passionate teams.
This is a hands-on role and you will be leading by example focusing on improving Agile practices and rolling out Agile to all locations.
Your outlook and vision will be vital in achieving success in this role.
You’d be really excited to:
- Lead Agile globally across GIG in Tech and Product to start with
- Own GIG Agile metrics to measure success and influence culture changes
- Bring consistency to the agile practices and mentor staff especially Team lead in process changes throughout the organisation
- Helping teams understand the core challenges within the organization and allow experiments that can contribute towards continuous improvement.
- Develop agile teams, delivery programmes, and an agile portfolio to deliver on company vision and initiatives.
- Teach/Mentor/Coach all levels of the organisation on Agile principles, practices, roles, artefacts and ceremonies in an agile environment
- Provide leadership on lean and Agile principles and “work management” techniques.
- Help teams grow using Scaled Agile Frameworks
- Provide both team and individual coaching to team members and Agile Coaches/Scrum Masters
- Ensure we have the right tools and processes to aid collaboration (especially across remote locations)
You’re really awesome at:
- Leading and scaling Agile across multiple teams
- Previous experience of working with distributed teams
- Previous mentorship across Line management
- Ability to create organisational networks by facilitating interactions across the organisation
- Coaching senior management
- Strong personal and team coaching skills
- Translating Agile values and principles to the situation at hand
- You must be a motivated self-starter with a keen passion for all things Agile
- PSM / PSPO / SPS or equivalent certification
You’re also good at:
- Expert knowledge of Lean Startup and Business Agility
- Creating and delivering training workshops
- Good knowledge of Technical Agile practices such as XP
- Previous experience of working with Agile Scaling frameworks such as LeSS, SAFe, or Nexus