Are you an ambitious HR professional, passionate about HR operations and love engaging with colleagues and the business? Do you want to join a company where days are never the same? Then this is an exciting opportunity for you!
Gaming Innovation Group is looking for a People Generalist to support our HR Department in ensuring smooth and efficient business operations. You will be part of the People Ops team, where focus will be to support and work with our business unit “Media”. You will be working with colleagues in the People Ops team in various locations, including Denmark, Malta, Spain and Latvia.
You will get the opportunity to work and grow the operational part of HR in Denmark, where you will also be working, but you will also work closely together with the People Ops team in Malta, where you will assist with our Media employees based here – this will be in collaboration and with great assistance from your colleagues based in Malta. You will need to consider 2 weeks of traveling each quarter, where you will go to our office in Malta. Furthermore, there will be 1-2 visits to Latvia per year as well. Any relevant training of Maltese and Latvian Employment law will be provided and with assistant from colleagues. You will be reporting to the “Head of People Media”, who are also working in our office in Copenhagen.
What you will be doing
- Handle and be responsible for all administrative tasks; for example onboarding, new hire orientation, and exit interviews, including entering data into HRIS and auditing for accuracy and compliance.
- Respond to internal and external HR/People related inquiries or requests and provide assistance to managers and employees.
- Maintain records of personnel-related data (personal information, leaves, turnover rates etc.) in both paper and the database and ensure all employment requirements are met.
- Assist with Payroll in Denmark
- Support the recruitment/hiring process by sourcing candidates, performing background checks, assisting in shortlisting, issuing employment contracts etc.
- Updating of HR processes, and guidelines if any changes are made.
- Supporting in the administration of employee updates and informing all stakeholders for any changes, such as promotions, terminations, changes within teams etc & making sure employee information has been updated in a timely manner.
- Assist supervisors in performance management procedures
- Assist in ad-hoc HR projects, like collection of employee feedback.
- Helping get useful data and reports in order to assist the “Head of People Media” on changes, improvements and best practices.
Who you are:
- Master degree in HR, business, or a related field
- A couple of years experience with operational HR
- You have broad knowledge of Danish Danish Employment law (Funktionærloven)
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills, ethics, and cultural awareness
- Resourceful, problem-solving aptitude and thorough knowledge of HR procedures and policies
- Fluent in oral and written English
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office and comfortable learning new technical systems as needed
Who are we?
Gaming Innovation Group is the industry leading iGaming and sports betting provider, working in one of the most competitive branches of online marketing. GiG is a multinational company with a vibrant company culture where GiGsters play hard but work even harder. In the Media site of the business we are +120 employees, and we work with IT-driven marketing and offer B2B and B2C marketing services to some of the biggest operators in the online sports betting and casino industry.
You will mainly be in our office in Copenhagen on Nørrebro, where we are +50 Employees. We are a good mix of marketing, designers, writers, and IT people. Freedom with responsibility is a key term for us. We have a young, dynamic, and informal working environment with PlayStation, pool table, Friday bars, gym and even a cinema room.
You can learn more about us at www.gig.com.
Please, send us a motivational cover letter and CV the 14th of November 2021 the latest.