Gaming Innovation Group is looking for a People Generalist to support our HR Department in ensuring smooth and efficient business operations. You will be part of the People Ops team, where focus will be to support and work and support our business unit “Media”. You will be working with colleagues in the People Ops team in various locations Denmark, Malta, Spain and Latvia
You will get the opportunity to work and grow the operational part of HR in Denmark, but also work closely together with the People Ops team in Malta, where you will assist with our Media employees based in Malta – this will be in collaboration and assistance with your colleagues based in Denmark and Malta. You will need to consider 2 weeks of travelling each quarter, where you will go to our office in Malta. Furthermore, there will be 1-2 visits to Latvia per year as well. Any relevant training of Maltese and Latvian Employment law will be provided.
You will be reporting to the “Head of People Media”.
What you will be doing
- Responsible to undertake a variety of HR related admin and employees relations tasks
- Handle all administrative tasks for onboarding, new hire orientation, and exit interviews, including entering data into HRIS and auditing for accuracy and compliance.
- Respond to internal and external HR/People related inquiries or requests and provide assistance to managers and employees.
- Maintain records of personnel-related data (payroll, personal information, leaves, turnover rates etc.) in both paper and the database and ensure all employment requirements are met.
- Support the recruitment/hiring process by sourcing candidates, performing background checks, assisting in shortlisting, issuing employment contracts etc.
- Updating of HR processes, and guidelines if any changes are made.
- Supporting in the administration of employee updates and informing all stakeholders for any changes, such as promotions, terminations, changes within teams etc & making sure employee information has been updated in a timely manner.
- Assist supervisors in performance management procedures
- Assist in ad-hoc HR projects, like collection of employee feedback.
- Helping get useful data and reports in order to assist the “Head of People Media” on changes, improvements and best practices.
Who you are:
- Master degree in HR, business, or a related field
- A couple of years experience with operational HR work
- You have broad knowledge of Danish Danish Employment law (Funktionærloven)
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills, ethics, and cultural awareness
- Resourceful, problem-solving aptitude and thorough knowledge of HR procedures and policies
- Fluent in oral and written English
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office and comfortable learning new technical systems as needed
Who are we?
Gaming Innovation Group is the industry leading iGaming and sports betting provider, working in one of the most competitive branches of online marketing. GiG is a multinational company with a vibrant company culture where GiGsters play hard but work even harder. In the Media site of the business we are +120 employees, and we work with IT-driven marketing and offer B2B and B2C marketing services to some of the biggest operators in the online sports betting and casino industry.
You will mainly be in our office in Copenhagen on Nørrebro. We are a good mix of marketing, designers, writers, and IT people. Freedom with responsibility is a key term for us. We have a young, dynamic, and informal working environment with PlayStation, pool table, Friday bars, gym and even a cinema room.
You can learn more about us at www.gig.com.
Please, send us a motivational cover letter and CV the 7th of November 2021 the latest.