We are looking for a Technical Support Agent to join our team responsible for supporting clients on our platforms. You will work on all aspects of troubleshooting mission-critical B2B client operations.
You will be joining a tight knit, friendly, professional team of people who are dedicated to provide support, get excited to solve tough problems, and like seeing results, fast.
You get excited by challenges and deadlines and are driven to succeed and know how to celebrate with your team, when you do.
What you’ll be doing:
- Provide 1st line technical support to respond, investigate and resolve escalated incidents and service requests through the internal Service Management system.
- Liaising directly with other internal support teams where a resolution is not immediately possible.
- Proactive monitoring of live production environments and event management.
- Hands-on handling and troubleshooting of a wide variety of support matters.
- Identify application defects and follow-up on the issues with other internal service teams forming part of the support framework, and external service provider(s)
- Identify 3rd party platform problems and communicate as necessary, both internally and externally
- Liaise with service providers and other teams, following incidents through to resolution
- Build internal knowledge base and self-support articles to help in acting faster on future incidents
- Speedily interpret and process data from various sources in a fast moving and changing environment
- Identify and implement new monitoring that may be required to ensure that our platform is available and performing as expected
Who you are:
- Work well under pressure
- Ability to efficiently solve problems
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Flexible team player
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Academic qualification at level 5 or level 6 or equivalent work experience in a relevant area
- Willingness to work 24/7, covering different shifts during the day and night, in a rotation (Mandatory)
- Technical certifications such as CCNA, LPIC and Microsoft certifications would be considered as an asset
- ITIL Foundation certified or equivalent experience working in an organisation adopting ITIL best practices
- 2 years experience in a 24×7 production support environment
- Language proficiency:
- Required: English C1/C2 and Spanish B1/B2 (Mandatory)
- Basic knowledge of Linux/Unix systems is required
- Basic SQL knowledge
- Experience with monitoring tools and applications such as Grafana, Zabbix, Prometheus, PRTG, Nagios and Kibana
- Experience in using Atlassian tools such as Jira, Confluence and Opsgenie
- More that one year of experience in the iGaming sector
What we offer:
- Professional development
- Coaching and mentoring
- Employee Recognition Program
- A stable position in a company with more than 20 years of experience, consolidated and constantly growing.
- top-level projects in which developing and technology play a fundamental role.