As the Product Owner, you’ll have the exciting opportunity to collaborate with numerous stakeholders across Gaming Innovation Group. You will play a vital role in defining the requirements for one of our business teams. This position entails close collaboration with various teams within GiG.
What you will be doing:
- Work with stakeholders within the business to define the product vision and roadmap together with the GiG Core Product team.
- Drive the delivery of the roadmap with the development teams in agile iterations whilst making sure that the maximum value is achieved by aligning with the product strategy.
- Own, plan and prioritize the product backlog, ensuring that it is always managed and up to date.
- Assess value and assist stakeholders in developing business cases that align with strategic initiatives.
- Collect and define user centric requirements to ensure the best possible user experience within our products.
- Build business requirement documentation and ensure sign-off on design, requirements and solutions before development starts.
- Break down deliverables into user stories, with detailed acceptance criteria along with any work flows and wireframes.
- Identify any cross-domain requirements and collaborate with other product owners within the organization, ensuring that end-to-end solutions are delivered as a whole.
- Have an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
- Be instrumental in the final sign-off of features and products before they go to market.
- Conduct any release planning and update stakeholders with the status of deliverables.
- Keep the development team engaged and motivated.
- Research and analyze market, the users, ensuring that our products always remain competitive.
- Proven experience in successfully launching new products as a Product Owner
- User-centric mindset, dedicated to delivering the best possible user experience
- Skilled in identifying and prioritizing product features effectively
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, with a curious mindset and keen attention to detail
- Demonstrated experience in making well-informed decisions by assessing business impact, risks, and opportunities
- Experience in conducting competitive analysis
- Sharp strategy planning abilities
- Ability to demonstrate leadership skills, even without formal authority, and a strong sense of ownership
- Comfortable interacting with stakeholders of varying levels of seniority, both on the commercial and technical sides of the organization
- Health and Wellbeing Package
- Health Insurance
- Hybrid Working model
- Flexible working hours
- Professional development
- Coaching and mentoring
- Employee Recognition Program