Our Player Safety Team is the knight of our operations team, we strive to safeguard our customers to the best of our abilities. Have you got the passion, knowledge and skills necessary to help provide a safe and secure gaming environment for our customers?The PST Analyst position also requires you to ensure that your RG and AML knowledge remains up to date at all times.
The perfect fit comes with:
- An excellent and previously demonstrated sense of collaboration within the Team to further solidify our team spirit and our ability to communicate clearly with other stakeholders across the business, working together, pushing each other forward when we face challenges;
- Continuously demonstrated skills and knowledge when it comes to both RG and AML cases;
- First-class communication and soft skills, both oral and written in English;
- An evident will to grow within the Team and solid proactivity skills;
- Excellent analytical skills and an ambition to protect our customers to the best of their abilities;
- A strong gaming industry knowledge and experience supported by previous work on the Team;
- Proficiency in RG and AML procedures and processes, and a full knowledge of RG and AML triggers and consequences;
- Excellent people skills and the ability to deal with critical situations in a cool and collected manner.
Are you ready to:
- Conduct accurate monitoring of behaviours and betting patterns?
- Act on any RG and AML indicators with empathy, efficiency and professionalism?
- Handle customer RG and AML related queries through different channels including: phone calls; live chat, emails?
- Ultimately ensure that all our customers can play in a safe and secure gaming environment whilst also protecting our business?
Up for the task? Here’s what we offer:
- Individual Development: there will be lots of opportunities for you to be stretched and challenged in your role, and outside of it. We invest in our people, not just with a great pay and benefits package but also in focusing on your growth and development – we encourage innovation and ‘getting involved’ – we celebrate success.
- Training: you will go through a 2-week training period wherein you will learn how to safeguard our players and our mission to do this the best way we can.
- Teamwork: we are a company of team workers and cross functional collaborators, we don’t have boundaries when it comes to getting work done. We work together through thick and thin, unwaveringly to achieve our goals.
- Send us a recent CV and Cover Letter and let us do the rest!