Our Player Safety Team is the knight of our operations team, we strive to safeguard our customers to the best of our abilities. Have you got the passion, knowledge and skills necessary to help provide a safe and secure gaming environment for our customers?
The perfect fit comes with:
- A good sense of collaboration to solidify our team spirit and our ability to communicate clearly with other stakeholders across the business, working together, pushing each other forward when we face challenges,
- An open-minded approach and a will to work in a multicultural environment where diversity thrives,
- First class communication and soft skills, both oral and written in English,
- Excellent analytical skills and an ambition to protect our customers to the best of their abilities,
- A strong gaming industry knowledge and experience, preferably in CS, Risk and Fraud or VIP,
- Proficiency in RG and AML procedures and processes and a familiarity with RG and AML regulatory requirements and laws.
Are you ready to:
- Conduct accurate monitoring of behaviours and betting patterns?
- Act on any RG and AML indicators with empathy, efficiency and professionalism?
- Handle customer RG and AML related queries through different channels?
- Ultimately ensure that all our customers can play in a safe and secure gaming environment whilst also protecting our business?
Up for the task? Here’s what we offer:
- Individual Development: there will be lots of opportunities for you to be stretched and challenged in your role, and outside of it. We invest in our people, not just with a great pay and benefits package but also in focusing on your growth and development – we encourage innovation and ‘getting involved’ – we celebrate success.
- Training: you will go through a 2-week training period wherein you will learn how to safeguard our players and our mission to do this the best way we can.
- Teamwork: we are a company of team workers and cross functional collaborators, we don’t have boundaries when it comes to getting work done. We work together through thick and thin, unwaveringly to achieve our goals.
- Send us a recent CV and Cover Letter and let us do the rest!