As a Payments Analyst, You will be responsible for processing withdrawals at lightning speed, as well as solving queries on all aspects of our integrated platforms while maintaining solid relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Reducing fraud and bonus abuse through methodical checking of withdrawals
- Ensuring payments made to end-customers are sent successfully and within specified time frames from our service level agreements and following the company policy.
- Responding to queries and/or tickets from our operators (via Jira and Live Agent) and as required by any internal departments to resolve any reported issue and ensure a positive customer experience.
- Tracking any issues from the point of reporting through to resolution.
- Taking immediate action via the appropriate escalation channels to mitigate losses to both business and customer.
- Communicating with people at all levels of the business and developing strong working relationships with internal and 3rd party service providers
- Ensuring Responsible Gaming policy is enforced across all brands accurately and promptly.
- Speedily interpreting and processing large quantities of data in a fast-moving and changing environment.
- Assisting the teams within Customer Operations (KYC, Customer Support, Risk and Fraud and Player Safety) with their tasks when required.
- Reporting any critical issues that require immediate attention and action to a Senior Payments Analyst or Team Leader.
- Ideally 1-year experience in one of the following areas: iGaming, Payments, PSPs, Fintech, Banking, Crypto
- Be familiar with the most popular payment methods and Platforms, such as Devcode/PiQ
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Workspace
- To have excellent communication and soft skills in English, both orally and in writing
- Be open-minded and willing to work in a multicultural team in which diversity thrives
- To have a good sense of collaboration in order to strengthen our team spirit
- Ability to adhere to our work shift schedule: four-day on (08:00–16:00 and 16:00–00:00 CET, and two-day off)
What we offer:
- Private Healthcare
- Professional development
- Coaching and mentoring
- Employee Recognition Program
- Hybrid working model
- Amazing environment. Work with teams full of professionals in the latest technologies.
- top-level projects in which developing and technology play a fundamental role.