- Reducing chargebacks, fraud, and bonus abuse through methodical checking of withdrawals
- Ensuring payments made to customers are sent successfully and within specified time frames from our service level agreements and in accordance with the company policy
- Responding to PSP emails, and tickets from our operators and as required by any internal departments to resolve any reported issue and ensure a positive customer experience
- Performing initial anti-fraud checks, including carrying out checks on player account details, payments activities, and requesting gameplay checks when required.
- Taking immediate action to mitigate losses to both business and customer
- Communicating with people at all levels of the business and developing strong working relationships with internal and 3rd party service providers
- Tracking any issues from the point of reporting through to resolution
- Ensuring Responsible Gaming policy is enforced across all partners accurately and in a timely manner
- Speedily interpreting and processing large quantities of data in a fast-moving and changing environment.
- Assisting the teams within Customer Operations (Risk and Fraud, Player Safety, CS, and KYC) with their tasks when required.
- Processing KYC documentation in accordance with Payments procedures and business requirements.
- Reporting any critical issues that require immediate attention and action to the Team Leader and/or Line Manager.
Candidates must have a minimum of two years of experience within the Gaming Industry and have worked at least one year as a Payments Analyst