Are you interested in sports, content writing and do you know how to manage a website? Then this job offer is for you! We are looking to hire a new Site Manager for our upcoming top of the line sports website in the Netherlands.
We work on multiple websites but your main focus will be our ‘Branded Sites’ portfolio which includes Mesterbold.dk in Denmark, Sportal.se in Sweden, Fotballkanalen.com in Norway and Wettbonus.net in Germany. Each of these websites has it’s dedicated Site Manager and we are now adding a new site to our portfolio for the Netherlands which you will be in charge of.
The Site Manager’s responsibility is to develop and grow our affiliate websites in GiG Media. You will use your knowledge, skills, and our tools to devise and create innovative strategies to drive the website forward. This role involves a lot of collaboration with fellow content team members, freelancers, and other teams including SEO, Sales, Design and Product.
Our focus is mainly football but we do cover all other sports as well. We are ideally recruiting in Copenhagen but remote workers are still of interest. Some of the main responsibilities you will have are as follows:
- Grow and improve our websites
- Keeping the Netherland sport website up to date with captivating informational articles (blog posts, sport quizzes, transfer news, etc.).
- Writing conversion based content (betting guides, betting/odds tips, bookmaker reviews, etc.).
- Communicating with the rest of the team to ensure good alignment and coordination.
- Performing keyword analysis and SEO optimizations on a regular basis.
- Monitor and analyze rankings, conversion rates and other SEO parameters.
- Reporting results in monthly presentations to the team.
- Help with social media content and accounts
- Performing competitor and market analysis
- Website management experience in WordPress is a big plus.
We want you to be curious and show passion and dedication to the work we do. If you do not have in-depth SEO experience or can’t tick off everything — Don’t worry, we will be sure to teach you new things! This is an excellent entry-level opportunity for anyone looking to work in the sports news industry and there will be many opportunities to grow and develop both existing and new skills.
GIG Media is looking for skilled and ambitious talent for the newly regulated Dutch iGaming market. Since the IGaming market in the Netherlands has been legalized as of October 1, 2021, Dutch people can participate in online betting and casino.
We are a multinational iGaming company with a vibrant office culture, we love to socialize and are generally very good at working in teams but also know when to take initiatives and work solo if that is required. The office is spacious, and located in hip Nørrebro right next to both Metro (Skjolds Plads) and buses (6A).
We offer flexibility in your work, great colleagues, and an office, which invites to socializing:
Nice canteen area, a fully equipped bar area for Friday beers, pool-table, ping-ping table, a small cinema where we play PS5 (Fifa mainly!) or watch a movie with colleagues.
In GiG we want to be first movers on wellbeing and each year we grant our GiGsters with a wellbeing budget. Moreover, we make sure we get nice and healthy food each day from a catering company, and we even have a small gym in the office.