Native English Site Manager
You’re tech-savvy and spot improvements you would make if you owned the website you’re browsing. You dream of beating the SERPs and getting the coveted no.1 spot on Google, and you have the on-page and off-page SEO skills it takes to conquer it.
If you have this, then you belong at GiG Media. At the GiG Media family, we do not believe in boundaries, and we are as excited as you are about getting shit done. That’s why we’re looking to grow our team and score a talented SEO Site Manager for our native English affiliate sites.
You’d be really excited to
- Create the best SEO and content strategies around
- Hunt down great competitive deals with webmasters
- Manage multimedia content on websites
- Lead our brilliant freelancers
- Set your own pace and be in control of your own workload
You’re really awesome at
- Both on-page and off-page SEO
- In-depth data analysis
- Writing, proofreading and editing content up to native English standards
- Keeping on top of new advertising opportunities
- Using a number of SEO tools to get the data you need, like Screaming Frog, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and more
- Using different content management systems (CMS)
You’re also good at
- Executing strategies like a pro
- Performing competitor and market analysis
- Compiling data-rich reports on website performance
- Dealing with dynamic change
- Critical thinking
You’ll also be exposed to
- Industry game-changers and leaders eager to share their knowledge
- A modern leadership approach
- A flexible working environment
- Structured training and personal development
You’ll give us your ideas and knowledge, and if we’re a good match we’ll back you up with a salary you can be proud of, amazing industry perks like daily lunch, and an in-house gym.
We love beer Fridays, and we’re sure you will too. We’ll see you there!
What we Offer
We GiGsters play hard, but we work even harder. We take personal responsibility for our deliverables every day, and we’re killing it. We work as one GiG, from teams to individuals, to make iGaming fair and fun for all. Each GiGster, no matter what their role, is empowered to be disruptive. And we are agile enough to make it happen. We are front-runners and deliver the best. Always. No compromises.