What will you be doing?
• Proactively review current compliance requirements and ensure that all applicable standards and requirements are up to date.
• Screen and determine changing requirements in new and current markets and ensure timely evaluation and announcements.
• Break down regulations and technical standards in a digestible format for other stakeholders, including writing Business Requirements Documents and Compliance Specifications which will be referred to by the product and development teams and form the basis of the development.
• Research, assess and assist in ensuring the organisation’s products are compliant with relevant technical requirements.
• Liaise with internal and external stakeholders including regulatory bodies, testing facilities and legal counsel for any compliance-related matters.
• Reporting to the Technical Compliance Specialist.
• You need to be a highly motivated, driven and independent individual willing to work in a fast-paced environment.
• The ability to effectively deal with ambiguity.
• Proactiveness, have foresight and anticipation of changes that will assist the organisation build future proof technical solutions to address compliance requirements.
• Have the ability to understand the design and use of software developed by the organisation, particularly the tools and features which are used to address compliance requirements.
• Structured and organized with a positive can-do attitude.
• 1-2 years of combined compliance and technical experience from the online gambling industry (either as an employee in a compliance team, or otherwise as a supplier).
• Have been involved in previous compliance audits or certification, preferably in a highly regulated jurisdiction (Sweden, Spain, New Jersey etc.)
• Technical expertise in relation to the implementation of compliance requirements in the iGaming Industry.
• Working knowledge of information security and data privacy standards and legislation such as ISO27001 and EU GDPR.
• A good understanding of the software development life cycle, Agile methodology and Change management.
• Clear and concise communication in both written and oral English language