You’d be really excited to:
- Ensuring new and existing products/services comply with regulations, in particular, the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).
- Supporting the management of data assets, including data protection and quality improvement.
- Ensuring the use of data assets adheres to the Data Governance Framework, relevant policies, standards, and controls.
- Serving as a point of escalation for data governance, data management, data quality, and data use issues, working closely with stakeholders to improve the value of data assets, while maintaining compliance with regulations.
- Engaging with a range of stakeholders to improve data protection and data governance, and ensuring they are adequately supported in their roles as Data Stewards and Data Users.
- Maintaining the data asset catalogue.
- Supporting with the preparation of risk assessments relating to data use, including Data Protection Impact Assessments (DPIAs), and Legitimate Interest Assessments (LIAs).
- Reporting on risks, issues, and performance to the Data Governance Manager.
- Monitoring data incidents and assisting with the investigation and root cause analysis.
You’re really awesome at:
- 2+ years of experience in data management teams.
- Experience a data governance tool.
- Experience with the creation of data maps and keeping a data log.
- Strong knowledge of GDPR.
- Strong project management and time management skills.
- Strong communication skills. Be able to collaborate with business stakeholders as well as other tech and data teams.