GiG is looking for an Legal Intern who could join our amazing Legal Team. This is a paid internship during the summer months, starting in July 2021 and ending in September 2021.
The selected candidate will be mentored by one of the senior legal counsel within the legal department.
What you will be doing:
- You will provide administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the team.
- You will perform ad hoc or administrative functions.
- You will be managing the system and keeping data up to date.
- Basic administration experience
- Pervious experience in managing and updating the system
- 2nd or 3rd year student of Law/ Business Administration degree
- Tech savvy, comfortable using Microsoft Office/GSuite/Slack applications, in particular Excel or similar
- Fluent in English
- Previous experience with similar roles will be considered an asset
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Able to prioritize and plan work activities to use time efficiently
- Willingness to learn