Senior People Partner
The Senior People Partner at GiG is responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and management in designated business units in order to deliver an optimal Employee experience at all stages of the employee lifecycle.
The Senior People Partner serves as a credible consultant to management on any HR-related matter and challenges with the support and high understanding of people analytics.
The Senior People Partner will act as an employee champion and change agent. He/She continuously assesses and anticipates HR-related needs within a designated Business Units.
Communicating needs proactively with the People management team and business management, the people partner seeks to develop innovative and integrated solutions focusing on engaging, retaining and developing our people in line with the business needs.
He/She formulates partnerships across the HR function to deliver value-added service to management and employees that reflect the business objectives of the organization.
The Senior People Partner maintains an effective level of business literacy about the business unit’s financial position, its culture and its competition.
- Conducts weekly meetings with respective business units
- Consults with line management, providing HR guidance when appropriate.
- Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with the HR group to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with the legal department as needed/required.
- Provides day-to-day guidance to leaders through key people processes (talent management, annual performance review, continuous feedback, OKRs)
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Provides guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning and succession planning.
- Identifies training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs.
- Participates in evaluation and monitoring of success of training programs. Follows-up to ensure training objectives are met.
- Proactively coach, advise and counsel with leaders on best practices people management in line with current company strategy.
- Partner with business leaders and the People Operations team to design and implement an aligned people strategy for your business area, focusing on retaining, developing and motivating our people.
- Own people processes for the assigned Business Unit i, ensuring operational effectiveness across all stages of the GIG employee life cycle and promoting an engaging employee experience across.
- Work with functional experts to execute key people projects/initiatives such as compensation & benefits, learning & development, employer brand and talent acquisition.
- Support and join interview process for your business area where needed to help and support TA and ensure consistent process in line with Company’s culture
- Ambassador of GIG culture and drive this into the business areas
- Deliver Talent & performance strategies & solutions short and longer terms in order to sustain organisation & Business Units effectiveness, on time and within budget
- Change process associated with cost reduction when necessary to minimize productivity impacts
- Performance and rewards in an agile manner based on Business Unit needs
- Assess employee engagement and retention and potential impacts on customers/or organisation
- Mastering people related measurement as an essential part of business measurement
- Strategic advisor to the senior leadership team, exceed internal customer expectations
- Deliver exceptional quality service to Internal customers
Preferred Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Human Resources Management, Organization Development or Business is strongly desired
- At least 2 to 3 years in similar position
- Igaming experience
- Experience in coaching senior leadership
- Familiar with OKRs, 360 feedback and any other Talent management tools or programme
- Experience in designing and implementing Competences Framework mapping will be an asset.
- A Doer, with high level of emotional intelligence
- Great collaborator and excellent team player
- A passionate and committed individual
- Someone with an entrepreneurial mindset that can take initiatives and willing to learn
- A true player with no personal or political agenda
What we Offer
We GiGsters play hard, but we work even harder. We take personal responsibility for our deliverables every day, and we’re killing it. We work as one GiG, from teams to individuals, to make iGaming fair and fun for all. Each GiGster, no matter what their role, is empowered to be disruptive. And we are agile enough to make it happen. We are front-runners and deliver the best. Always. No compromises.