The Service Management team is looking for a candidate to join the team to focus on supporting the Service Management framework including coordinating, monitoring and improving all service management activities.
Reporting to the Service Manager, the Service Management Coordinator will be responsible for:
What you will be doing:
- Contributing towards the overall quality of all Service Management deliverables, mainly focusing on Incident, Change, Release, Problem and Configuration Management, including Service Level reporting and Continuous Improvement.
- Streamlining of internal processes; suggesting and implementing process improvements across all areas of IT Service Management functions to improve service delivery.
- Serve as a point of reference on IT Service Management processes and tools while facilitating improvements within internal service teams.
- Develop, track, review and compile Service Management metrics and reports.
- Analysing, reviewing and reporting operational performance against the criteria established in contractual agreements (SLAs).
- Coordinating and following up on major incidents including incident reports.
- Assisting in Problem Management activities by organising and hosting Post mortem meetings and following up on post mortem action items.
- Assisting in Change Management activities by reviewing change requests (content, risk, documentation) to comply with the change management and CAB (Change Advisory Board) requirements.
- Organising CAB meetings and follow-up discussion points and action items.
- Assisting in Release Management activities by ensuring that the release processes are adequately followed by all stakeholders.
Required skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in a relevant field
- ITIL Foundation certification
- 2+ years experience in a large-scale and diverse IT environment that includes experience in IT Service Management processes
- Change, Release, Incident and Problem Management experience.
- Skilled in Atlassian application suite (mainly Jira and Confluence) and Google Workspace apps.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both oral and written with attention to detail.
- Team oriented, innovative and efficiency focused.
- Self-starter, ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks efficiently.