Sportnco Group is one of the leading sports betting and gaming solutions providers in the online gambling industry. We focus on producing the best iGaming solutions for our clients so that they can grow and develop across regulated markets worldwide.
Now, Sportnco belongs to the GIG group. Gaming Innovation Group is a leading iGaming technology company, providing solutions, products and services to iGaming Operators. Founded in 2012, GiG operates out of Malta and is dual-listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol GIG and on Nasdaq Stockholm under the ticker symbol GIGSEK.
We are passionate about our work, and we have pleasure in making our work our great passion, proud of our great collaborative culture and work environment. We are looking for professionals who are eager to learn and work as a team, committed and positive, to join our multidisciplinary team.
To support Sportnco’s team, we are looking for a Quality control & monitoring intern to help our Gaming team based in Toulouse (France) and Barcelona (Spain).
Within our Gaming department, your main duties will be to help team members to :
- Maintain an active monitoring on our sportsbook websites to identify and alert on potential problems, errors or improvements to be made
- Monitor the sports offer labels and translations (sports, competitions, events…)
- Check the smooth running of live sports events (matches in progress)
- Support the traders regarding the sports offer production
- Participate to the clients support requests communication
Internship must start in March 2023 for at least 4month.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about sports and who is interested in sports betting industry.
KEY SKILLS & MINDSET
- Good level of rigor and proactivity, attention to details
- Good mathematical skills
- Good knowledge of Office programs
- Very good in English
- Good communication skills (internal and external)
- Other language skills could be a plus
We not only order, we also offer:
A good work environment. Work as a team with the best professionals in the latest technologies.
Not everything is work, we also like to meet and enjoy together in events and recreational initiatives, when the health situation allows us, in Labege and is great environment, and with partial remote work as a consolidated option.