You will be conducting the monthly financial and management reporting for the Group, including statutory reporting. You will drive continuous improvement in the current processes, with the aim of improving quality and timeliness of reporting. This role is for an ambitious and enthusiastic accountant with a flair for numbers and attention to detail.
- Preparation of the monthly Group consolidated reporting and management accounts.
- Ensure compliance with closing calendar; anticipate month-end processes to ensure smooth and efficient closing.
- Responsible for the preparation of financial statements and other periodic statutory reporting.
- Lead the compilation of the Group’s Annual reports and quarterly reports.
- Keeping abreast with technical updates and implementing the necessary changes within the group.
- Continuous evaluation of internal processes and control and ensure that these are in compliance with internal and external obligations.
- Provides financial advice by understanding company performance ; applying financial principles and practices; developing recommendations.
- Review corporate income tax returns.
- Liaise with External auditors.
- Supervise and lead a team.
- Proven 2-3 years work experience as a Financial Accountant or similar role
- Qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA or equivalent).
- Knowledge of local statutory accounting rules.
- Strong technical skills.
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
- High proficiency in business analytical techniques. Well-developed financial intelligence to handle financial issues efficiently
- Previous experience working with Navision will be considered an asset
Personality and Interpersonal skills
- Deadline Oriented.
- Number Cruncher and good problem solving skills
- Ability to streamline functions and passion to learn and grow
- High level of comfort with a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal skills, including written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently, and as part of a team.