About the Team
Finance Gigsters are very special and unique. Hard workers, always striving to improve and achieve results yet very down to Earth and fun when not dealing with numbers. Finance Gurus are the heart of every social event, creating lifelong friendships and happy memories.
What can I be involved in?
An intern working in the field of finance assists in the implementation and completion of yearly financial management and reporting. Working closely to the Group Accountant this role provides hands-on experience on a vast range of accounting tasks and statutory reporting.
- Basic accounting and bookkeeping reconciliations.
- Compiling of calculations for standalone company’s financial statements.
- Assisting Group Accountant with ad hoc reporting.
- Passion for number crunching.
- Studying for a Bachelor's degree in Accounting or relevant field.
- Knowledge of basic principles and practices of accounting.
- An eye for detail.
- Capable of preparing files together with maintaining records and documentation.
- Knowledge of Microsoft tools is considered an asset.