Finance Executive - Platform Function
You will play a crucial role in building and maintaining a business partnership relationship both with external suppliers and stakeholders as well as with different GIG departments. You will handle all core accounting responsibilities for accounts payables across the GiG Platform function.
What you'll be doing
- Posting of all Platform costs related supplier invoices
- Follow up of supplier queries
- Supplier statements reconciliation
- Process the weekly payment run and other ad hoc payments
- Calculation of monthly accruals and prepayments schedule
- Calculation of monthly depreciation and amortization
- Posting of bank and credit card transactions related to Platform entities
- Monthly bank reconciliation
- Accounts payable control account reconciliation
- Monthly Inter-company reconciliations for Platform entities
- Monitoring of creditor's balances including clearing up of debit balances
- Processing monthly MGA reports related to the Platform function
- Assisting and working hand in hand with the receivables team when called upon
- Assisting in drafting payables reports and KPI analysis as and when required.
- A minimum of two years’ experience in a similar role;
- An ability to work to meet agreed with deadlines;
- Ability to take ownership of tasks on an individual and team basis, as applicable;
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to establish effective relationships, both in the immediate team and wider business;
- Competence in Excel, general IT and accounting packages;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
What we Offer
We GiGsters play hard, but we work even harder. We take personal responsibility for our deliverables every day, and we’re killing it. We work as one GiG, from teams to individuals, to make iGaming fair and fun for all. Each GiGster, no matter what their role, is empowered to be disruptive. And we are agile enough to make it happen. We are front-runners and deliver the best. Always. No compromises.