Gaming Innovation Group (GiG) is an industry-leading iGaming and sports betting provider, working in one of the most competitive branches of online marketing. GiG is a multinational company with a vibrant company culture where GiGsters play hard but work even harder.
GiG has been entrusted by reputable operators to manage their operations, including, amongst others, AML & RG Operations, KYC Verifications, Payment Operations and Risk & Fraud. Such operations are carried out in strict adherence to standard operating procedures agreed with each operator.
The compliance team within our GRC Department is looking for a Process Adherence Analyst who will be based in Malta and will report to our head of regulatory compliance. The chosen candidate will work closely with the managed services team to design efficient and effective processes, to ensure that processes are being adhered to by conducting continuous quality assurance sampling exercises, by participating in internal audit exercises and similar initiatives aimed at maintaining standards.
The role involves:
- Supporting the creation of standard operating procedures, ensuring that these leave no ambiguity, avoid agent subjectivity to the largest extent possible and are clearly achievable given the tools and resources available to the managed services team;
- proactively carrying out walkabouts/quality control exercises within the managed services functions, ensuring continuous compliance to standard operating procedures and company requirements. This will involve carrying out daily sampling exercises whereby operations are checked against the standard operating procedures;
- Supporting audits, whether initiated by customers or internal audits requested by GiG’s audit committee;
- leading quality investigations for the identification of root causes and continuous improvements as a result of deviations from standard operating procedures in conjunction with the relevant functional areas within the managed services team, communicating and monitoring the implementation of appropriate corrective / preventive actions;
- identifying and implementing continuous improvement opportunities to adhere to laws & regulations, standards, protocols, standard operating procedures and to maintain and advance GiG’s reputation as a trustworthy, reliable, world-class managed services supplier in the iGaming industry;
- continuously enhancing compliance & quality culture across the organisation.
The perfect fit comes with:
- A good sense of collaboration to solidify our team spirit and our ability to communicate clearly with other stakeholders across the business, working together, pushing each other forward when we face challenges,
- An open-minded approach and a will to work in a multicultural environment where diversity thrives,
- First class communication and soft skills, both oral and written in English,
- Good technical report writing skills and ability to communicate and interact at all levels of the business and externally;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Experience working within operational or compliance teams or experience auditing or overseeing operational functions;
- Practical experience (+2 years) in QA or audit roles.
- Health and Wellbeing Package
- International Health Insurance
- Hybrid Working model
- Flexible working hours
- Professional development
- Coaching and mentoring
- Employee Recognition Program