You will play a crucial role in building and maintaining a business partnership relationship both with external customers and stakeholders as well as with different GIG departments, within the finance function of a listed company. You will handle all core accounting responsibilities for accounts receivables across the GiG Media function, assisting in creating transparency for the performance of the company and be part of a team very much focusing on delivering on our KPI’s while maintaining a great team spirit.
What you will be doing:
- Building and maintaining a good relationship with the assigned customers
- Sending monthly sales invoices and statements to customers
- Chasing overdue invoices
- Provide updates and information on the assigned customers
- Follow up on customer’s queries
- Perform customer’s accounts reconciliation
- Perform monthly cashouts from affiliate wallets
- Monitoring of debtors’ balances including clearing up of credit balances
- Maintaining an updated list of active accounts on the revenue report
- Report any slow-paying or non-paying customers to Account managers and Legal department if necessary
- Assisting in the monthly reconciliations and reporting
- Assisting in the audit-related queries
- Perform other duties as assigned by the managers of the team
- A minimum of one year experience in a similar role.
- Previous experience in credit control is crucial.
- Previous experience in iGaming Industry is preferred.
- An ability to work to meet with agreed deadlines;
- Ability to take ownership of tasks on an individual and team basis, as applicable;
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to establish effective relationships, both in the immediate team and wider business;
- Competence in Excel, general IT and accounting packages;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.