Google Ads Specialist
What you will be doing
You will as a Google Ads Specialist be responsible for the day-to-day management of search and delivering strong business results. This position supports and executes paid search and media strategies for a diverse portfolio of sites and clients. The incumbent must be a multi-tasker, a quick learner, who is proficient with Excel and be able to work productively with minimal supervision. You would be responsible to execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve the best results in paid search campaigns
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve the best results in paid search campaigns
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics, PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies
- Optimize copy and landing pages for paid search engine marketing campaigns
- Perform ongoing paid keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Present paid search campaign learnings and recommendation on an ongoing basis
Who are you?
- +3 years SEM/Google Ads experience and success managing PPC campaigns across Google and Bing
- Well versed in performance marketing, conversion and online customer acquisition
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in SEM
- Strong analytical skills and experience generating SEM reports
- Familiarity with A/B multivariate experiments
- Fluent in the following platforms:
- Google Ads, Google Analytics, Bing
Join the team
Gaming Innovation Group (GiG) is the leading iGaming company in the Nordics. We offer marketing services for some of the biggest B2B and B2C operators in the online sports betting and casino industry (including our own brands).
Our key business in the Copenhagen office is performance marketing with a focus on online campaigns. We operate multichannel: SEO, AdWords, Display, Permission Marketing, Social Media and Affiliate Marketing. We are IT-driven and data obsessed. We are a good mix of marketing, designers, writers and IT people. Think dot.com and add a bit of gambling and that should sum up the atmosphere. You will be working in our newly renovated Brooklyn style office in Nørrebro, where we house almost 60 employees. Freedom with responsibility is a key term for us. We have a young, dynamic and informal working environment with a PlayStation, pool table, Friday bar etc.
Application and Deadline
If you want to take a bet on us please send us a cover letter and CV.
- Start date: As soon as possible really. Let’s talk about it.
- Last application date:: 10th of October 2019.
- Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
As a diverse and inclusive employer, GIG encourages applications from all sections of the community.
What we Offer
We GiGsters play hard, but we work even harder. We take personal responsibility for our deliverables every day, and we’re killing it. We work as one GiG, from teams to individuals, to make iGaming fair and fun for all. Each GiGster, no matter what their role, is empowered to be disruptive. And we are agile enough to make it happen. We are front-runners and deliver the best. Always. No compromises.