Are you looking to grow in your SEO career?
If yes, then we, Gaming Innovation Group, are looking for a new colleague to join our ambitious, fun, and multicultural team, and it could be you!
You will be in charge of a team of website managers who are native speakers and one junior SEO person, while getting a chance to work with casino in the Swedish and Finnish market, and with new content optimisation tools, it’s not a prerequisite to speak the languages.
Your SEO skills have to be top notch. Your SEO logic needs to be flawless, your research skills up to par and your tech understanding needs to be admirable. What you don’t know you can always Google, but you need to have the SEO mindset and choose the right solution.
Your SEO day to day will look something like this:
- Develop and implement SEO and content strategies to grow traffic and conversions with the purpose of acquiring new customers.
- Work with Tech teams to improve existing and develop new product features
- Work with the Outreach team by developing link-worthy content and assets.
- Perform competitor analysis to close content and product gaps
- Monitor and report on progress, including website traffic, rankings, and conversions
- Other responsibilities as determined by the Director of SEO
You would be excited to take on Team Lead responsibilities:
The role includes employee responsibilities, such as conducting 1 to 1’s, hosting job interviews, making performance interviews, setting salaries with the employees. Additionally, the role is expected to
- Monitor the progress of the websites in the team’s portfolio as well as monitoring and reporting the progress of the team in terms of ranking, traffic, conversions, and revenue.
- Serve as a link between the team and the Head of SEO, the Outreach team, Tech & Design departments, and other external teams.
Who are we?
GiG Media is the industry leading iGaming and sports betting provider, working in one of the most competitive branches of igaming. We are also the winner of this year’s Best Casino Affiliate award. GiG is a multinational company with a vibrant company culture where Gigsters play hard, but we work even harder. In a time of uncertainty and COVID-19, we have managed to defeat our obstacles and expand our business into exciting new opportunities. We work as one GiG, from teams to individuals, to make iGaming fair and fun for all. The SEO team within GIG Media is the one everyone runs their ideas by. Our feedback is sought after when developing new features, new designs, entering new markets, writing content. We foster an environment of acceptance and are open to leading tough conversations. Our team thrives on knowledge sharing. We do Python SEO, play a lot with schema, make sure EAT is alright and we constantly try to figure out Google’s algorithm.
What does it take to become part of our team?
You’re a great fit if you like SEO. You like figuring out why your competitors outrank you. You have great interest in looking for ways to improve traffic by performing a content gap analysis on a regular basis. Moreover, you are confident in ensuring that the sites are free of technical issues, thrilled to oversee the development of the sites into new areas that yet are to be discovered, and can manage and execute allocated budget within the team.
You have 2-3 years of experience in SEO, and you are native or highly proficient in written and spoken English – other languages are a plus.