The Account & Sales Manager works along with account and sales management team and helps the company in building and maintaining relationships with GiG Media by understanding their development strategy and proactively identifying ways to contribute towards it. The successful candidate will be assisting in maximising GiG Media’s revenues and KPIs while ensuring high advertising standards.
The role is based in Malta, and you will be working closely with the other members of the organisation to execute the overall business strategy from an account operation and management perspective as well as working closely with the other teams in the company such as the SEO, BI, content and development team.
- Working in negotiating and reviewing current deals and cooperation’s with GiG Media’s affiliate partners and identifying and negotiating deals with great new brands to promote on GiG Media’s Properties.
- Assisting in maximizing revenues and other KPIs though successful negotiation and account management.
- Run optimization analysis using google analytics and the data made available by BI to maximise Revenue and FTDs intake
- Communicating regularly and building long-term relationships with the operators marketing and affiliate departments
- Assisting in delivering detailed KPI and market tracking and analysis.
- Assisting the management in making business related decisions based on the Business Intelligence gathered.
- Assisting team members with day to day tasks and coordinating projects and activities as requested.
- Maintaining tracking systems for campaigns and online activities.
- Handle troubleshooting relating to the operators.
- Collecting and communicating operators’ requirements and working closely with Project Managers /Finance/Stakeholders /Content Managers to ensure a fast and effective delivery.
- Attending meetings and visiting operators to discuss potential business growth opportunities and possibilities to improve delivery and overall all quality.
- Attending and representing the company at different Conferences and Industry Specific Events.