We are looking for a Tiana who never loses sight of the goal and what needs to be done to achieve this goal.
While being a product owner in GiG Media you will take ownership of your own affiliate websites in the German and Dutch markets. We aim to be the best in UX, bring the most value to the users and make sure the user journey will bring value to the company. All the while being ranked high in the SERPs.
Your daily tasks would include:
- Be an integral part of an agile development team
- Collaborate closely with product designers
- Create, refine and prioritize product backlog items
- Do market research to make sure our product is competitive
- Know your customer
- Make difficult decisions on what would bring the most value
- Communicate with marketing and SEO stakeholders frequently
- Dare to say “no”
You are a good fit for this role if you are:
- Structured and organised
- Problem solver
- Dare to be assertive when needed
- Know how to keep their head cold in stressful situations
It would be a big plus if you:
- Know Agile
- Have prior experience in Product/project management
- Speak dutch or german
- Understand iGaming business
- Understand SEO
Who are we?
Gaming Innovation Group is the industry leading iGaming and sports betting provider, working in one of the most competitive branches of online marketing. GiG is a multinational company with a vibrant company culture where GiGsters play hard but work even harder. In the Media site of the business we are +120 employees, and we work with IT-driven marketing and offer B2B and B2C marketing services to some of the biggest operators in the online sports betting and casino industry.
You will mainly be in our office in Copenhagen on Nørrebro. We are a good mix of marketing, designers, writers, and IT people. Freedom with responsibility is a key term for us. We have a young, dynamic, and informal working environment with PlayStation, pool table, Friday bars, gym and even a cinema room.
You can learn more about us at www.gig.com.