We are on the look out for a Product Manager to join our team and help to plan and oversee a range of products in various markets. In this role you will coordinate people and processes to deliver industry leading products. You will liaise with many stakeholders from SEO, Content and Design to help plan and prioritise the maintenance and development of your product range. The Product Manager will work closely with their own dedicated development team to discover, develop and report new features and solve issues that may occur over time, always ensuring the sites are in tip top condition.
- Manage incoming requests from site management, SEO, Tech and management teams.
- Aligning stakeholder needs, maintenance task and feature development into a coherent roadmap.
- Communicating the development result and status to affected stakeholders.
- Planning and prioritising development task in a manner that would lead to an efficient increase in product revenue.
- Taking ongoing ownership of all product-related data and KPIs.
- Supporting best agile practices and processes while helping eliminate impediments and unhealthy practices.
- Creating efficient communications, building bridges, aligning stakeholders and their priorities, both within the department and across the organisation
- Providing required data to finance (e.g. CAPEX/OPEX reporting).
- Prioritising based on revenue generation and EBITDA margin increase.
- At least 2-3 years of experience working in a product/owner/manager-oriented role
- Understanding of Agile Framework
- Experience working with development teams
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrated passion for high-energy execution and problem solving
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to motivate teams and keep members engaged
- Positive attitude and a growth mindset