Are you interested in content editing, SEO and do you know how to manage a website? Then this job offer is for you! We are looking to hire a new German-speaking Site Manager to join the Copenhagen office. If you are interested in sports and overseeing a crew of dedicated authors is something you can imagine? Even better!
As a site manager you will contribute to GIG Media’s mission of growing and developing. its online gambling affiliate business by overseeing and managing the operational aspects of running an affiliate website.
You will implement strategies in collaboration with the SEO team, thus getting deep insights in website management. Our website managers have meticulous attention to detail, outstanding problem-solving skills, and fantastic content creation and writing skills.
We hope that you want to join our wonderful team of site managers.
The best bit:
Our international culture and office set up will make you not want to leave. A large open office with a gym, a cinema, a bar and much more! Office vibes are a big part of our culture to help motivate and inspire. Our Credo: Work hard and play hard!
- Work together with the team to define and implement on-page and off-page SEO strategies for each website under their supervision
- Day-to-day website management including content optimization
- Keep an updated record of performing pages for for each website and communicate these to the relevant teams including the Outreach team
- Ensure that all content follows guidelines and is aligned with standards and guidelines provided by the Head of Publishing and the Head of SEO.
- Work with content team to create detailed templates and guidelines for all website content
- Collaborate with the Tech, Design and Product Owner teams to ensure SEO best practises are followed on all websites
- Staying up to date with market trends and any relevant regulations or compliance requirements
- Actively participate in other training and development opportunities
We are looking for:
For this fulltime-position, we are looking for a candidate who
- has analytical skills and attention to details
- demonstrates a passion for SEO
- has strong problem solving skills
- has excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- is familiar with content management systems
- has openness and a burning desire for innovation
- has a positive attitude and a growth mindset
We want you to be curious and show passion and dedication to the work we do. If you do not have in-depth SEO experience or can’t tick off everything — Don’t worry, we will be sure to teach you new things! This is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to work in and there will be many opportunities to grow and develop both existing and new skills.
Who we are:
Gaming Innovation Group is an industry-leading iGaming and sports betting provider, working in one of the most competitive branches of online marketing. GiG is a multinational company with a vibrant company culture where GiGsters play hard but work even harder. On the Media (Marketing) side of the business, we are +150 employees, and we work with IT-driven marketing and offer marketing services to some of the biggest operators in the online sports betting and iGaming industry.
You will be in our office in Copenhagen in Nørrebro, where we have +60 Employees from around 20 different countries. We have a nice naturally lit open office space. We are a good mix of marketing, designers, writers, and IT people. Freedom with responsibility is a key term for us.
You can read more about us here.