Are you our new digital marketing enthusiast ready to join an excellent learning environment with great opportunities?
Ambitious, data-driven, fast-learner, detail-oriented, curious about igaming? Do you want to work in an office where every week is different and challenging? Raise your hand if that’s you!
Gaming Innovation Group is looking for an Email Marketing Specialist to join our ambitious, fun and multicultural office located in the heart of Nørrebro. You will be part of the Paid Media team, working within the Permission Marketing channel, while getting a chance to work with sports and casinos in various markets. In particular, you will get the opportunity to work and grow the Email marketing part of the business, together with the rest of the team.
Your day to day tasks include:
- Building and managing email campaigns with all our partners.
- Analyzing markets and opportunities to expand offers and campaigns.
- Measuring and performance reporting of all email campaigns in order to optimize the email campaigns, improve open rates, deliverability, click rates, and conversion rates, and achieve specific business goals
- Identifying opportunities for continual improvement.
- Working closely with the account management and site management teams to develop aligned campaigns.
- Monitoring markets and campaigns to adhere to all gambling regulations.
- Researching customers’ lifecycles and how they interact with casino brands to understand the best ways to reach them through email.
- Maintaining and managing the existing database.
- Identifying ways to expand the database, while following the data protection rules.
Who are you?
You have an analytical mind, that understands how to exploit the various dynamics of online marketing. You have great interest in copywriting and copyediting, and you have a high drive, ingenuity, and gumption. You are willing to learn new things and overcome any obstacle and challenge. You have a proven attention to detail, and a creative, analytical, and structured approach to task solving. You are thrilled about the idea of being the center of excellence for online marketing in a big stock listed company, while being ready to dive into the world of online sports betting and casino.
Who are we?
Gaming Innovation Group is the industry leading iGaming and sports betting provider, working in one of the most competitive branches of online marketing. GiG is a multinational company with a vibrant company culture where Gigsters play hard but work even harder. We work with IT-driven marketing and offer B2B and B2C marketing services to some of the biggest operators in the online sports betting and casino industry. We are a good mix of marketing, designers, writers, and IT people. Think dot.com and add a bit of gambling and that should sum up the atmosphere. You can learn more about us at www.gig.com. You will be working in our cool office in Nannasgade 28, Nørrebro, Copenhagen, where we reside over 50 employees. Freedom with responsibility is a key term for us. We have a young, dynamic, and informal working environment with PlayStation, pool table, Friday bars, gym and even a cinema room.