Web Designer with expertise in a fast-paced industry
We, Gaming Innovation Group, are looking for a new colleague to join our ambitious, fun, and multicultural Brooklyn-styled office located in the heart of Nørrebro. In the role as Web Designer, you will join forces with the team of Paid Marketing and develop as well as execute successful websites and products based on performance analyses.
You are tech savvy and experienced Web Designer:
In the line of work as our Web Designer, you will:
- Develop digital assets, social media content, web banners and more.
- Monitor and analyze various KPI’s with A/B split testing
- Research, challenge, and contribute to our current design teams best practices.
- Work closely with the performance marketing team to achieve the best results
Who are we?
GiG is the industry leading iGaming and sports betting provider, working in one of the most competitive branches of online marketing. GiG is a multinational company with a vibrant office culture where Gigsters play hard, but we work even harder. In a time of COVID-19 and lots of uncertainty, we have managed to defeat our obstacles and expand our business into exciting new opportunities. We work as one GiG, from teams to individuals, to make iGaming fair and fun for all.
Who are you?
You are passionate about design and have 2+ years of experience in developing digital assets. You have an interest or experience with front end development.
- Have experience in Adobe Creative Cloud (Illustrator, After Effects, Photoshop, Animate)
- Enjoy working in a deadline-driven atmosphere.
- Have an creative ability with technical execution capabilities
- Have proficient English skills, both written and oral.
- Have a technical background (preferred, not a requirement).
If you have any questions regarding the job, please do not hesitate to contact the hiring manager, Robert Øst Hansen, on email: [email protected]
Start date: October/November