Are you the missing piece in building one of the biggest domains in a highly competitive industry?
We, Gaming Innovation Group, are looking for a new colleague to join our ambitious, fun, and multicultural modern office located in the heart of
Old Riga, Latvia. You will be in charge of an SEO & Content team, while getting a chance to work with websites focused on sports and casino. You will also get to:
- Develop and implement SEO and content strategies to grow traffic and conversions with the purpose of acquiring new customers in one of the most competitive industries.
- Work with Tech teams to improve existing and develop new product features
- Work with the Outreach team by developing link-worthy content and assets.
- Perform competitor analysies to close content and product gaps.
- Monitor and report on progress, including website traffic, rankings, and conversions.
- Other responsibilities as determined by the Director of SEO.
You would be excited to take on Team Lead responsibilities:
- Monitor the progress of the websites in the team’s portfolio as well as monitoring and reporting the progress of the team in terms of ranking, traffic, conversions, and revenue.
- Serve as a link between the team and the Director of SEO, the Outreach team, Tech & Design departments, and other external teams.
Who are we?
GiG is the industry leading iGaming and sports betting provider, working in one of the most competitive branches of online marketing. GiG is a multinational company with a vibrant company culture where Gigsters play hard, but we work even harder. In a time of uncertainty and COVID-19, we have managed to defeat our obstacles and expand our business into exciting new opportunities. We work as one GiG, from teams to individuals, to make iGaming fair and fun for all.
Who are you?
You have great interest in looking for ways to improve traffic by performing a content gap analysis on a regular basis. Moreover, you are confident in ensuring that the sites are free of technical issues, thrilled to oversee the development of the sites into new areas that yet are to be discovered, and can manage and execute allocated budget within the team.
You have 2-3 years of experience in SEO, and you are native or highly proficient in written and spoken English – other languages are a plus.