As the Head of Product, you will lead and develop a strategy for the publishing products while identifying the needs of the stakeholders and visitors. Our product owners must have a passion for maximising user experience whilst achieving balance with the product. You will ensure that the department delivers products that are valuable for the customer, company. In addition you will provide leadership vision and strategy for the products that you deliver. As the Head of Product you will be responsible for aligning the product strategy through the group.
- Solicit, validate and clarify requirements from stakeholders.
- Create and manage product strategies working with stakeholders and development teams at all levels.
- Be creative and innovative. Conceive and present new ideas using user stories to internal stakeholders and working groups.
- Mentor the product owners through the group, ensuring that there is continuity with the development process and products that we develop are consumable and saleable.
- Test new ideas to ensure they are worth pursuing and bringing to the development phase.
- Working with the stakeholders to launch new products and obtain feedback to assess the adoption of the product by the customers and further ways to improve the product.
- Own the product user experience.
Must be able to prioritize the development of products ensuring the customer and companies needs are met.
- 5 + years as a product manager with a proven track record.
- Extensive knowledge within publishing or affiliate marketing
- Passion for UX, SEO and marketing
- Full understanding of all aspects of the product development lifecycle.
- Technically confident.
- Highly Analytical.
- Open for travelling and collaborating with GIGsters all over Europe.
- iGaming Experience
- SaaS background.