You’d be really excited to:
The aim of this role is to manage existing and new outstanding content for our DACH websites, with a strong focus on sports.
As one of the biggest and quickest growing affiliate brands in the industry, we are looking for a person that could continuously optimise our content and content strategy based on our already strong brand platform.
We are looking for a German native speaking Site Manager, responsible for all content of our DACH websites.
This is an excellent opportunity to be working with one of our most important markets for a fast growing company in a creative and dynamic environment. The role will be based in Copenhagen, and you will be working closely with the other members of the organisation to execute the overall business strategy from a content perspective as well as working closely with the Teamlead of SEO and other members of the SEO team to help implement the best SEO content strategy for the sites.
You’re really awesome at:
- Editing and proofreading content across the DACH websites.
- Creating ideas for new exciting, shareable and engaging content for sports betting vertical
- Managing freelancers and uploading content to back-end.
- Creating new content to keep up with the DACH market.
- Ensuring consistency in content and brand across the sites.
- Executing on-page SEO strategies as provided by the SEO department.
- Collaborating and assisting in creating and executing an overall content strategy for the DACH market.
- Communicating between different departments, including SEO, development and Product Owners.
- Identifying issues with the website and coming up with key improvements or creative solutions.
- Assisting with the launch of new and redesign of current websites
- Growing the social media profiles associated with the websites
- Keep top lists updated according to performance or in liaison with Account
You’re also good at:
- Native level of spoken and written German
- High level of spoken and written English
- Experience in and passion for content writing
- Experience with publishing tools, such as WordPress
- Experience and/or knowledge of key SEO principles
- Knowledge and passion for sports
- Experience or high level of interest in social media
- Excellent team skills
- Knowledge of sports betting is considered an asset
What We Offer
We are team workers and cross-functional collaborators – we don't have boundaries when it comes to getting work done. There will be lots of opportunities for you to be stretched and challenged in your role, and outside of it. We invest in our people, not just with a great pay and benefits package and the usual free fruit and coffee, but in focusing on your growth and development – we encourage innovation and 'getting involved' – we celebrate success. We are an inclusive, multicultural, and diverse company with over 15 different nationalities represented.