The internship will consist of content creation and preparation of online communication in connection with search engine optimization within varying industries. Research will be an important part of the job and you come to work independently with large responsibilities during thorough training. We will make high demands as well as challenge you creatively and communicatively. Experience with and interest in SEO is one plus, but not a requirement.
No experience is needed as you access our comprehensive SEO and online communication training which contains courses in:
- Technical SEO
- Content Marketing
- Conversion rate optimization.
- Off-Page & On-Page SEO
- Google Search Console
- Google Analytics
- Ahrefs and other SEO tools
Need to have:
- You are studying for a bachelor's or master's degree
- You are good at writing texts and have a varied language
- You are inquisitive and curious
- You have good collaboration skills
- You have talent for marketing and good empathy
- You can be part of a dynamic team and can work independently
Nice to have:
- Fluent in one or more languages in addition to Danish
- Basic knowledge of SEO or other online marketing
- Skills in web design and Photoshop
- Knowledge of HTML and general web programming
- Experience with marketing
The working hours will basically be 37 hours per. week, but can possibly be adapted to your study. There will be a paid breakfast arrangement.