As a Payment and Verification agent you will be responsible for payments and document processing, as well as problem solving on every aspect of the platform while maintaining strong relationships with each of our clients and external suppliers.
What you'll be doing
- Reducing chargebacks, fraud and bonus abuse through methodical checking of withdrawals
- Ensuring payments made to customers are sent successfully and within specified time frames from our service level agreements and in accordance with the company policy
- Respond to emails, live chats and tickets from our operators and as required by any internal departments to resolve any reported issue and ensure a positive customer experience
- Working through full KYC process from the request of documents to verification of accounts
- Performing various anti-fraud checks, including carrying out checks on player accounts, gameplay, deposits and withdrawals
- Taking immediate action to mitigate losses to both business and customer
- Communicating with people at all levels of the business and developing strong working relationships with internal and 3rd party service providers
- Tracking any issues from the point of reporting through to resolution
- Ensure Responsible Gaming policy is enforced across all partners accurately and in a timely manner
- Speedily interpret and process large quantities of data in a fast moving and changing environment.
- Assist Risk, Fraud, Payments and Verifications teams with their tasks as and when required.
- Report any critical issues that require immediate attention and action to line manager.