Are you new to the iGaming business, or are you looking for new challenges in your career?
Send us an open application for a chance to an interview and a priority in the recruitment process when a new role opens in our department.
You’d be really excited to
– Put the customer first. Making sure the customer leaves satisfied with your quick help, knowledge, and soft skills.
– Maintaining quality control for Customer Due Diligence (CDD) documentation (Ex: ID, Proof of Address, Bank Statements, etc.)
– Manage daily tasks and priorities that include dealing with live chats and emails, monitor the progress, and ensure KPIs and SLAs are met.
– Work in a fast-paced B2B focused environment, where you will be given the opportunity to upskill yourself in the KYC and Payments area, alongside our customer service tasks.
You’re really awesome at
– Collaborating to solidify our team spirit and our ability to communicate clearly with other stakeholders across the business, working together, pushing each other forward when we face challenges.
– Keeping yourself motivated. You have a purpose and a hunger to learn and develop.
– Communicating both written and verbally in English, with an additional language such as Swedish, Finnish, or German seen as a plus.
You’re also good at
– Problem solving
– Having an eye for details
– Being flexible – as you will be required to work 3 different shifts (namely morning, evening, and night)
– Working independently
Recruitment process for an open role application:
An open application means that we currently do not have any open positions and that you are applying to get a priority in the hiring process as soon as a new role opens up.
How will this work?
1. Send your CV and preferably a cover letter for review. If your CV passes the initial check, you will be invited to a first interview with our Talent acquisition partner.
2. If you’re successful in the first step you will be invited to a second interview with our hiring managers after which you’ll be asked to complete a test for us to get a further understanding of your qualities.
3. Completing the above satisfactory will place you in a talent pool from which you will be picked with priority as soon as we have an opening in the support team for a quick hiring process