Our Customer Support Team is the pulsating heart of our customer experience. Have you got the passion, knowledge and skills necessary to provide an absolute world-class customer experience?
You’d be really excited to
– Put the customer first. Making sure the customer leaves with a smile, satisfied with your quick help and care.
– Maintaining quality control for Customer Due Diligence (CDD) documentation (Ex: ID, Proof of Address, Bank Statements, etc.)
– Manage daily tasks and priorities, monitor the progress and ensure KPIs and SLAs are met.
– Work in a fast-paced B2B focused environment, where you will be given the opportunity to upskill yourself in the KYC and Payments area, alongside our customer service tasks.
You’re really awesome at
– Collaborating to solidify our team spirit and our ability to communicate clearly with other stakeholders across the business, working together, pushing each other forward when we face challenges.
– Keeping yourself motivated. You have a purpose and a hunger to learn and develop.
– Communicating both written and verbally in English and preferably one more language such as Swedish, Finnish, Norwegian or German.
You’re also good at
– Problem solving
– Having an eye for details
– Being flexible – as you will be required to work shifts
– Working independently
You’ll also be exposed to
– A multicultural environment where diversity thrives.
– Individual Development: we offer a progression plan in which you get to write your own GiG Story. Chapter by chapter you will go through various training to become an ambassador of that trade.
– The GIG Customer support family. We work together through thick and thin, unwaveringly to achieve our goals. There is a constant flow of contribution and every voice is heard.