German Player Safety Advisor
Our Player Safety Team is the knight of our operations team, we strive to safeguard our customers to the best of our abilities. Have you got the passion, knowledge and skills necessary to help provide a safe and secure gaming environment for our customers? Well...
The perfect fit comes with:
- A good sense of collaboration to solidify our team spirit and our ability to communicate clearly with other stakeholders across the business, working together, pushing each other forward when we face challenges.
- An open-minded approach, excited to work in a multicultural environment where diversity thrives.
- First-class communication and soft skills, both oral and written in German and English.
- Excellent analytical skills and an ambition to protect our customers.
- A strong gaming industry knowledge and experience, preferably in CS, Risk and Fraud, VIP or AML.
- Proficiency in RG and AML procedures and processes and familiarity with RG and AML triggers and consequences
Are you ready to:
- Conduct accurate monitoring of behaviours and betting patterns?
- Act on any RG or AML indicators with empathy, efficiency and professionalism?
- Handle customer RG queries through different channels including phone calls; live chat, emails?
- Ultimately ensure that all our customers can play in a safe and secure gaming environment?
Up for the task? Here’s what we offer:
- Individual Development: there will be lots of opportunities for you to be stretched and challenged in your role, and outside of it. We invest in our people, not just with a great pay and benefits package and the usual free fruit and coffee (and Friday beers), but in focusing on your growth and development - we encourage innovation and 'getting involved' - we celebrate success.
- Training: you will go through a 2-week training period wherein you will learn how to safeguard our players and our mission to do this the best way we can.
- Teamwork: we are a company of team workers and cross-functional collaborators we don't have boundaries when it comes to getting work done. We work together through thick and thin, unwaveringly to achieve our goals.
What we Offer
We GiGsters play hard, but we work even harder. We take personal responsibility for our deliverables every day, and we’re killing it. We work as one GiG, from teams to individuals, to make iGaming fair and fun for all. Each GiGster, no matter what their role, is empowered to be disruptive. And we are agile enough to make it happen. We are front-runners and deliver the best. Always. No compromises.